Monday 27 July 2015

10 facts about me

Okay so I'm new to blogging so if you're reading this then you probably don't know many things about me because I'm quite a private person so here it goes

1. Im 26 I will be 27 in September and yes I'm getting old and forget my age and have to work it out sometimes!!!

2. I'm the eldest of 4 so yes I am the bossy one.

3. I have a degree in creative advertising 

4. I run a small business which I will explain in depth in another blog 

5. I've lost 5 dress sizes in 3 years 

6. I love to travel and have been to some amazing places such as Egypt and Tunisia.

7. I'm 5ft 8 but 5ft 9 if im going for a casting 😉

8. I make a really good cup of tea

9. I'm single and looking for loooove

10. I love to walk I could walk for hours 

Right so those are my facts about me I thought it would be only appropriate that I introduce myself properly as I intend to build a brown sugars community if anyone feels like sharing a fact about themselves I would love to hear from you 
Thanx for reading 
Bianca Blundell 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14298323/?claim=drur9hqtc7b">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


2 comments:

  1. Hey Bianca! I'm a new blogger too! I think I'll have to borrow this post idea! But in the meantime a fact about me.. Hmm.. I love to camp! Nothing I love more than camping for the weekend with my hubby at the foot of some hill somewhere or by the beach in cornwall! :)

    Janet xx
    www.janetalexandraeasen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds lovely and romantic janet does the hubby like camping too ?
    looking forward to seeing your post and the rest of your facts about you xx

    ReplyDelete