Tuesday 28 July 2015

Sun, sea and sangria

Review of holiday Costa brava, malgrat de mar

So this is just a short review of my holiday to Spain, Costa brava 

So me my mum my 2 brothers and aunt and uncle went for a short break to Spain  we went at the end of August because it's just quite distruptive to close the tea shop mid summer so we can take a holiday we find it less confusing for customers if we close for the last couple weeks before the children go back to school it's also slightly cheaper and you miss all that hectic peek travel time madness.

When we arrived at our hotel I saw the beach was across the road there was plenty of shops around so I went in with an open mind which I kept in check because the hotel was pleasent at a first glance it's also nice when they have your rooms ready and everything runs smoothly. 
Malgrat the little town the hotel was in seemed quite Lively and welcoming so the first thing we did was change and go out to explore (that's code for shopping)
We had a look at the beach which was literally across the road and stretched as far as the eye could see in both directions.
There's so many little cafes, restarunts and shops in the surrounding area that if you needed anything you could pick it up and the train station is only a ten minute walk the train goes to Barcelona 
I didn't spend enough time in barcalona to give it a review but it's a lot like central London from what I experienced. 
I do intend to go back and experience barcalona properly.
On a whole Spain was an eye opener  I enjoyed the sun sea and sangria and I intend to do it again very soon.
Thanx for reading 
And don't forget to check out my other posts 

No comments:

Post a Comment