Monday 3 August 2015

Keep calm its just a coach trip


I love to travel with my family.
on a family holiday you will get the most drama the most laughs and the most memorable memories.
As a family we have visited places far and wide such as Egypt, Tunisia, Dominican Republic and Corfu just to name a few.

usually we take a long haul holiday which is exciting there is usually a long wait till your holiday, a lot of buildup and everybody wants to come along too, but over the last few years since we've been setting up businesses and running businesses it's hard to find the time and the finances to take this long haul holidays so we have descovered a love for coach trips.

3 things I like about traveling by coach:

1. They collect you from a pickup point so no expecive taxi ride to the airport 

2. Yes it is like the TV show coach trip it's great fun and you can get to know other families your traveling with 

3. There is lots of breaks and stop offs so you get to stretch your legs and check out what weird and wonderful things they have at the service stations

Two travel operators I would recommend for a coach trip would be ferris holidays and coach innovations they both have a good level of customer service and I have enjoyed my time with both companies
My last blog post was abit of an in depth review of my last holiday and I will be writing a post on what to pack for a coach trip so look out for that post on the lead up to my summer holiday in this travel series of blogs 
Please enjoy 
Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment